A few weeks ago we headed up to McCall for the Winter Carnival. We decided this year to take the day off and go up on Thursday night so we could be there before the Saturday crowd. We stayed at the Worldmark and the kids thought it was a blast.
That night Echo begged me to let her sleep with Piper, I can't believe they both actually fell asleep.
In the morning we had an early breakfast at the pancake house then came back to swim at the indoor pool. Porter was a little wobbly with the life jacket at first but by the time we left he was jumping off the side, swimming to the stairs, and climbing out all by himself.
Echo and Beau doing dolphin rides.
Piper neither loved nor hated the swimming until she needed a nap and got a little fussy.
Getting bundled up to go out in the cold.
Cute girls
Best Friends
Pipes was such a good baby the whole day.
Porter got so excited when he saw the sledding hill, a nice lady offered him a sled to take ride. The sledding hill goes right down onto the frozen lake.
So fun!
There were a lot of fun snow sculptures this year, the theme was wild Idaho.
Echo and Porter especially loved the ones they could climb and slide on.
Having fun with the sculptures
7 comments:
I was reading this thinking, "when are Beau and Emily going to invite us to come?" and then I read the last line of your post, so yes, we want to join you next year! Looks so fun!
It's because she's cute. Cute babies are always good. I want to come next year, but I may have my own winter wonderland to explore.
We lived there for how many years and I haven't been to one winter carnival! Pathetic I know. They look like a lot of fun!
I have only been once and it was way fun! As soon as DJ is out of school, hopefully we can make it up there more often!
It looks like Beau enjoyed sitting on the sculptures, as well. I love your new house, by the way!
Cute blog! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Every year Adam and I talk about going but we never get around to it. Looks like we will have to go next year!
Beau on the pot...nice
Post a Comment