Here are some pictures of what we have gotten done on our new place. We still have a lot we are working on but here are some rooms that are basically done. We have painted all the walls and ceilings, framed the windows, put in the tile that you see, and stained and refinished the wood floors.
The Kitchen
Dining Area
Entryway
Living Room
Bonus Room (upstairs)
Porter's Room - I will have to get some better pictures of this later.
Echo and Piper's Room- I still have a ton of work to do in here but this is what I have done so far. I will take more pictures when I am finished.
The Front
The Back
Like I said in a previous post, this house has been our life lately. Thanks again to everyone that has helped with our millions of projects!
10 comments:
LOVE IT!!! It turned out so freakin CUTE! I love the green!
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I love it. You're a good decorator. It's so fun to see our decorating styles. I gotta ask, did you do the city scenes in the girls' room? And are you going to do things like that for me someday? I'll pay for your plane ticket, room and board, partying.... maybe we won't get much painting done, but it'd be fun.
Love the green in the living room and the pendant lights over the kitchen island. I can't wait to see the kids rooms in person!
SIMPLY AMAZING! Just incredible! You guys have done a wonderful job on everything. I cannot even comprehend all that time painting. You are an amazing artist!
My family ending up renting a house in High Gate so I am sure we will be bumping into you often.
LOVE IT! You guys have done a great job! You need to give us tips on how to just get it done because those are all things we have been wanting to do, but we are moving A LOT slower than you are. GOOD JOB! Can't wait to see it!
ps your having amazing artistic abilities Emily!
I LOVE IT!!! Everything about it!! The Fam Rm is awesome. I love the paint color! And the bedrooms are so creative! Can't wait to see more! We painted our whole house before we moved in. I know, it is SOOOO much work! So way to go!!
So cute!!
Beautiful! You guys really know how to make a house a home.
Oh,WOW! You have done an incredible job of decorating. I love the tree in Porter's room! Beautiful home!
AMAZING!!!! I can't believe you painted all of the walls and the ceiling in your entire house. That is a LOT of work. I love how you have decorated it Emily. Everything looks so beautiful. I wish I could see it all in person. We might just have to take a trip up. Plus your artistry is stunning. How did you paint the scene for Piper and Echo's room so perfectly? Love it!! To sum it up I would say your home is simple yet bold.
Post a Comment