Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Girl Pics

Today was the big ultrasound appointment.  Even though they did an ultrasound a few weeks ago we still needed to do the big one where they check all the major stuff.  We are happy to say that everything looked great and the baby is healthy and still a girl.
Here is a profile shot at 22 and 1/2 weeks.
This picture is in 4D.  You can see her face with her little hand in front.

8 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

We are so excited for you guys. She already looks adorable:) I love those 3D pictures.

Rach said...

They do 4D ultrasounds now? Those pictures are a lot better than the normal "skeletor" ultrasound ones (John calls them that).

Erica said...

Awwwwww! I am so excited!!!! Those pictures are amazing!

THE BANGARTS said...

I already love her. Do you have any names picked out?

Scott and Natalie said...

Wow! That 4-D pic is awesome! She is a beauty already!

Dale and Linda said...

She is so cute already. It is amazing how clear the 4D pictures are. I had no idea they could get such a clear image. She is already trying to wave a "hello" to us. When do you get to do another picture?

Steve and MaryAnn said...

She has your lips Em's and Beau's nose!

WalkConkies said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing! Congrats on the baby girl! I'm excited to keep in touch - and I really want to try out some of your fun recipes!