Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

We found out today that we are having a baby girl!  
I was so excited because it was our first appointment here and I wasn't planning on finding out until they did the big ultrasound appointment.  But the doctor did an ultrasound anyways since this was my first time seeing him and I am already over 20 weeks.  He said it was for sure a girl.  We are really excited!  We both thought this one was a girl and I would have been really surprised if it had ended up being a boy.  Echo is absolutely thrilled to be having a baby sister.

17 comments:

dkwalkerfam said...

Em's... just because they couldn't see anything doesn't mean that it's a girl.... it could still be a boy if it takes anything after its dad... JK.. Congrats! We are so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting. :)

cory said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you and Beau called it so long ago. Congrats!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Yeah! We are bias to girls, but they are the best:) Either would have been great because you make cute boys and girls. So any names? Congrats guys!

Allison said...

YAY! I just saw a dress at Gymboree that I wanted to buy but didn't know anyone having a girl. I am going to go see if it is still there. Sorry to spoil your surprise if it is.

THE BANGARTS said...

I love little girls!! Congrats!

Laura said...

Hooray for such fun news! Congrats!

McKenzie said...

YEAH!!! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys!

SP said...

yippie! So happy for you!

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is very exciting :)

Brittanie said...

We are so excited for you! You have beautiful children and we can't wait to meet the new little one.

Gerry and Angela said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting! I'll bet that Echo is SOOO excited!!!!!

Those snow/ice sculptures were amazing, too!!! HOW do they do that???????

Brigette said...

Hey Emily! I'm so glad you found me! Congrats on the baby girl, we are expecting, too, in August. As for our name, you could probably just put The Davis Family and that would be sufficient. I'm so glad you stopped by! I hope I talk to you again soon!

logan and jayme payne said...

Congrats on the baby girl and the new house, etc. I'm sure you are happy to be settled down a bit.

McCallisters said...

A girl! How fun! Now that I know we are having another boy, the baby girl clothes look cuter than ever. What does Porter think of another sister? Now he and Beau will be outnumbered. What is you due date? Maybe our babies can be "tornado twins." (That means you have the same birthday.)

Bringhursts said...

Yay! Congratulations; that is so fun.

Rach said...

Congratulations!!