The week before Mother's Day Grandma and Grandpa Edwards came for a visit. Echo styled up Grandma and herself for a little fashion show.

On Friday Echo had a Mother's Day tea at her school. She was quite the hostess, we had apple juice in tea cups and cookies. The kids all sang some Mother's Day songs and we watched a video of their school year. It was a lot of fun.

Echo made this mold of her handprint and all the Mom's got to keep the aprons the kids were wearing with their hand and footprints painted on them.

Echo and her teacher Mrs. T.

For Mother's Day weekend Beau took me and the kids out for breakfast and that night we got a babysitter and went to dinner and to see the movie Star Trek with Beau's parents. (It was really good by the way.) Then Beau's parents stayed with us that night and sat with our kids at church because Beau and I had to give talks. Once that was over I could actually relax and enjoy the rest of the day while Beau and Steve made dinner for me and Mary Ann. Beau did an amazing job, I will post the recipe on the recipe blog soon.
Thanks for such a great Mother's Day guys!
1 comment:
I love the Mother's Day tea. Echo looks so happy! I can't believe how grown up she is looking.
Post a Comment