Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Project

For the past week I have been working on this project for the baby's room and today I finally finished!!!  
This ended up taking way more time than I thought it would, but I really needed to do something because I haven't been able to find any decorations that match the bedding that I bought for the crib.  Just a few more projects, like getting the dresser painted and finishing the arrangement I have for the other wall and we should be pretty much ready for this baby.
Here is a shot with the crib in it, it may not look like it but this exact color of pink is really hard to match!  I wonder if anyone can guess what the quote is from? (click the top picture to view it larger)

8 comments:

Weber Family said...

Em, that is SO CUTE!!! I love the bedding and LOVE the stuff you painted. You are so talented. Okay now that is bugging me where that quote is from... I'm guessing Peter Pan/Hook? Will you tell me the right answer? ;)
And will you tell us the name of this sweet little girl?

Brittanie said...

That is one of my favorite quotes of all times! I absolutely love the bedding, where did you find it?

Your projects always turn out so wonderful. I am jealous of your painting skills!

Rach said...

I love that quote (it's from Peter Pan) and I LOVE your bedding and decorations. Good job!!

dkwalkerfam said...

Those are so cute! I love that saying!!! They match so good! You'll have to post a picture of the dresser.

THE BANGARTS said...

So cute!! I absolutely love it!

Kristen said...

Make those in mass and sell those! I will be your first customer :)

Allison said...

Peter Pan! Am I the first to get it? Oh, no, I see the Weber family beat me. Do I get points for actually KNOWING that it came from that?

Nikki said...

You are SO talented! I have just checked out your art blog too. LOVE it!! Do you do orders to Australia??!! ;)