Here are some pictures of what I have been working on the last couple of weeks. My sister's friends are building a new house and I have been painting in their little boys room.
I wish I had before pictures but these walls started out totally white. It looks pretty simple but there was a lot of work that went into these walls. Anyways, tonight I finally finished so I thought that I would share what I have been doing.
Me painting the last few lines.
My initials on the finished product.
These are the two walls I painted, front and back and all over.
This will be a play area.
This wall holds a slide to the downstairs.
The other side.
The front.
I will probably take some more pictures when they get the carpet in next week. But my job is done! Yay!
10 comments:
It looks awesome!!
wow! that looks so cool!...how long did it take?
It took about all my free time for the past couple of weeks. I think I put close to 30 hours into it.
HOLY COW that is awesome! You did an amazing job. You are so talented. We might be calling you when we get our own house:)
wow. that is incredibly impressive. thanks for sharing!
Wow, em, I like it. How cool would it be to have a slide in your house?
I have been wanting to ask you to do a piece of art with my girls in it on the beach. I don't know what I am waiting for, I have always thought I would ask you to do something for me since I saw you working on the one for Echo with her kids playing in the snow. And then the one of Elise's girls in tutus looking out the window. You are so talented.
Wow! That is amazing! I would not have had the patience or know how to do that, but it is incredible!!! You are extremely talented!!!! :)
Way to go Emily! That looks wonderful and what a fun idea! I think you did an amazing job : ).
Holy Cow EM!! That is amazing. Seriously how long did that take you? They look exactly like bricks, you did such a great job! I'm really impressed.
Wow! Very cool.
Post a Comment