One of the days just Beau and I headed down to downtown Seattle to see the sites. First we went to Pikes market. We got see the the guys that throw the fish. We walked around all the little booths and got some toys for the kids, Beau got some smoked salmon, I got some necklaces, and we got a few bags of flavored almonds.
Then we walked over to the area around the space needle.
We decided to go to the Science Fiction and Music Experience, oddly you had to buy them both, they wouldn't sell them seperately. You weren't supposed to take pictures inside but I was a rebel and snuck a few shots along the way.
This tower of guitars was over two stories high and some of them were actually playing music.
Here is a few shots at some different sound booths. My camera ran out of batteries but there were some other fun areas where you could play the instuments and see famous guitars.
4 comments:
Seattle is on my list of cities I must visit. Looks like you had a really good time.
Your trip looks so fun. We went to Seattle only once when we lived in Spokane and didn't see any of the cool places you saw.
Guess what? I signed Mason up for pre-school where Echo used to go. He was excited when I told him that Echo used to go there.
Looks like you guys had fun! It was nice seeing you this weekend! I guess that you'll just have to keep practicing your settler skills....better luck next time...
That looks awesome! Brad and I have actually been talking about going up there on vacation. We just talked to Josh O'Harra (Beau will know who I'm talking about)at the class reunion this weekend and he was telling us about those music and science places--CRAZY! Tell Beau that we missed him at the reunion!
Post a Comment