Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Our Little Man

I took some pictures today to show Beau Porter's haircut. I thought about taking him somewhere to get some pictures done but I knew Porter would never cooperate. So I attempted to take some photos of him myself with the new camera Beau got me for Mothers Day. They aren't professional, but not too bad.
I took this picture before my little photo shoot. This is so Porter. He loves to drive his cars on the floor all day and when he gets tired he rests his head on one arm and pushes his car with the other.
This was my favorite picture I got. I love how he is holding his toes.
This one is not the best, but it was the best smile I got out of him today.

I just love having a little boy. Especially my little boy.

6 comments:

Laura said...

He is so grown up! What an adorable little guy! We miss him.

McKenzie said...

Oh MY... he is SO BIG!!! I can't believe how old he looks. I guess I haven't seen pictures of him for a while. He is like a little boy!
Your pictures are awesome! What camera did you get?

Kristen said...

Your pre-photo shoot picture is my favorite. He is adorable.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I can't believe how old he looks. Very cute little boy!. I'm so glad you guys got some time together. Looks like a lot of fun. How much longer does Beau have to do rotations?

Allison said...

He so cute.

dkwalkerfam said...

What a cute kid... He must take after his uncle! I bet Porter cant wait til owen gets a bit bigger, then he can have someone o play cars with. Porter is such a little stud!