Sunday, September 02, 2007

Favorite Television Shows

The other day when I was at the mall overheard a cashier asking everyone that he helped what their favorite television show was. I thought that this was pretty brilliant because people that have a favorite t.v. show are usually pretty passionate about it. It's a good way to get to know someone. :) Anyways, I have to admit that I am one of those people with a favorite show. Mine is hands down Lost.
I don't know what it is about it but I am completely intrigued by it. If you haven't seen it I would definitely recommend renting the seasons on DVD. Beware that once you start watching there is no turning back. Unfortunately it won't be on again until the spring so I will have to wait a while. Beau's fav is for sure The Office.
The office will be on again in just a few weeks! I have to admit there are few other shows I am excited about this fall. I don't know why but I love The Biggest Loser. That show always gets me teary eyed, completely nerdy, I know. I've always liked Survivor and the Amazing Race. And we have watched Heroes but I am undecided on if I really like it yet. Beau also really loves 24. I like it too, but probably not as much as Beau. We really don't watch a ton of T.V. We just have a few favorites that we can't miss.
So I wanted to ask all you fellow bloggers what T.V. shows you can't live without. I know some of you have some guilty pleasures that you have to watch every week! I think it will be fun to see your responses.

13 comments:

cory said...

Lost - hands down. How'd they get off that island!? And is Ben a good guy after all?

Jared & Erica said...

I think we are with you guys... We LOVE Office and LOST!!! They are our VERY favorites! Jared really likes 24, I like Rachael Ray on Food Network, we both like Shark Week and Planet Earth on Discovery Channel.

THE BANGARTS said...

We love 24, but we always wait for it to come out on dvd cause we can't stand the anticipation of waiting a week for the next episode. We are also dying to get into The Office. We'll probably rent the first season when we get back to AZ.

Unknown said...

Love The Office. Dwight is hilarious. Never seen Lost or 24...worried that I'd get too addicted! :)

Devin and Amber said...

LOST, the Office, 30 Rock, Heros, Earl, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, How I met your Mother, South Park, Dallas Cowboys Games, Other NFL games, Boise State Football....

I watch a lot of TV, I love my DVR!

McKenzie said...

You would know what shows we are addicted too, you introduced us to all of them!! Darn you Walkers! I think you told us about those 3 shows and those are hands down our favs! I don't know how much longer I can hanging in there with LOST though. They are testing my patience. But whenever I go wayward Em, you are there to bring me back into the light :)

Kels said...

Hannah Montanna all the way!!
:P

Brady and Karen said...

Office and House

Allison said...

So I actually commented earlier, I didn't know it didn't take.

I said that we have gotten a lot of laughs from a USA show called Psych. Really funny.

Lacy said...

Definitely The Office.

I barely made it through the summer without it.

logan and jayme payne said...

Thank goodness for TIVO, I find myself watching Quick Fix meals with Robin Miller on Food network and Mission Organization on HGTV when Cooper decides he wants to be awake at 5:00am. The only other show i watch faithfully is House. I'm hoping the new season starts soon.

Anonymous said...

First on my list of "Must See TV" is 24. After all I taught Jack Bauer everything he knows. I'm probably the evil one for introducing it to everyone in the family. The Office is my comedy relief...Cowboys and Colts games and SportsCenter...du du du du du du du nun nunt, du nun nunt!

Anonymous said...

Since I'm such a computer whiz working for Cox and all, I just thought I would sign my name as Anonymous...aka Todd.