I can't believe Paige is getting married! Well, I can cause she's absolutely beautiful, but I can't believe she's old enough to! Congratulations to them!
Ok, I just had to check out Paige's blog because there were so many pics of her with a boy in your montage. Man, I feel old. I think she was still in middle school when i met her...how come freshman days at Rick's College doesn't seem all that long ago to me? :0
7 comments:
good job on the blog ems!!! It was a great vacation! Cant wait to do it again.
I wondered where you've been. I missed you.
Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad, but more glad you're back.
Those are great pictures! You're a great photographer! I love the ones of Echo wearing her goggles in the bath!
I can't take credit for the pictures! They were mostly taken by my sister in law Elsie who really is an amazing photographer.
I can't believe Paige is getting married! Well, I can cause she's absolutely beautiful, but I can't believe she's old enough to! Congratulations to them!
How fun! I love McCall...although the only time I went was with you, Beau, and Aaron freshman year.
Ok, I just had to check out Paige's blog because there were so many pics of her with a boy in your montage. Man, I feel old. I think she was still in middle school when i met her...how come freshman days at Rick's College doesn't seem all that long ago to me? :0
Post a Comment