Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mom and Dad's visit

We had a really fun visit from Mom and Dad Edwards over President's Day weekend. Beau had a break from school so we were able to do a bunch of fun things while they were here. We had beautiful weather, on Saturday the temperature got up to 77! Unfortunately the good weather left with them because it has been overcast and rainy ever since.







3 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

How exciting! You will have to tell me how you got your pics in bunches like that.

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

Wow! I was looking at Cory and Kristen's blog and saw a link to yours. Paul and I are coming out this weekend for the baby blessing, we are excited to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! When can Cory come to my house and set me up with a blog? We really had a lot of fun. But, no whining about your weather, we are forcasted to have another snow storm today.