Monday, June 13, 2011

Las Vegas Part 2

Another fun thing we got to do was go to the end of the year choir concerts for my two nieces, Kelsey and Alexa.  My nieces are so incredibly talented, amazing, and beautiful inside and out.  I am so proud of them.  Besides their concerts, I really enjoyed spending time with them.
Here is Alexa on her solo.
Kelsey played the piano for a lot of numbers. 
 Here is Kelsey's solo
 Echo, Kelsey, and Ryann
 My sister Echo and Kelsey
 The girls with Alexa
 Alexa and Kelsey- I made them show me some attitude
 Ryann and Echo's attitude shot
 This was from the second night- Kelsey playing and singing her senior solo - so amazing!
Me and my nieces 
 Echo and her girls and friend Meena
Quick side story- me and Beau got so spoiled.  Echo had us try a some fish that Meena had made, it was so delicious!  When Meena saw how much we liked it she told Echo that she wanted to cook a dinner for me and Beau.  The next night she brought a huge authentic Indian dinner of shrimp curry, coconut rice, and cucumber yogurt.  It was sooo good!!!!  Not only that but she gave me some of her fresh spices that she brought over from India.  I am so excited to cook with it.

No comments: