Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Porter turned 5!

Porter had a fun filled 5th birthday, they made a big deal about it at school, he came home and opened presents, and instead of birthday cake (which he hates) he got a big stack of pancakes (which he loves)!  He was pretty worn out by the end of the day.  His big present was this new bike which also doubles as a physical therapy tool but we won't tell him that :).
Piper is also obsessed with this new bike and has been trying to steal it all night.
Porter also got a bunch of new cars.
This one is a shake and go that really goes pretty fast!
I also had to include this preview for Halloween, I had to hide it because he refused to take it off for the last couple of days.
Porter wasn't too excited about the cool birthday candle though.

4 comments:

Dale and Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Porter. We love you. Thanks for the pictures. He is so dang cute in the Woody costume.

Allison said...

I for one LOVED the candle. Happy Birthday to Porter. On another note, I secretly look through all your pictures to get glimpses of your house. I love your decorating. I do it to Heidi's blog too. I need you guys to come and help me.

Justin and Elsie Walker Family said...

Happy Birthday Porter!!! Awesome candle and great Halloween costume. Hope it was a great day!!

dkwalkerfam said...

Holy Candle! Go Big or Go Home...Beau must have purchased that... Porter looks so awesome as Woody! I can't believe he is 5!!!! Time Fly's!