Piper had a great first birthday. I can't believe how fast the last year has gone by and that my baby is really a year old. She has been such a sweet baby and joy to our family.
We were lucky to have Elsie and her kids and Mary Ann over for Piper's birthday party, it was a lot of fun to have some family with us to celebrate.
Piper is our little eater, our first baby that is willing to try anything. I could hardly wait to see what she would do with her birthday cake.
The first dip into the frosting
This is pretty good stuff!
She completely knocked out the whole cupcake.
Looking for leftovers on her fingers.
Presents!
Cupcakes!
Urban having some cupcake, not making near the mess his cousin did.
Echo and Layla checking out the cupcake destruction. Echo got her haircut super short last week. She has been begging to get it done and absolutely loves it!
Layla, Echo, Piper, and Hazel
We had dinner and the party outside. It was a really nice evening, even with Porter getting into the kiddie pool with all his clothes on twice. :)
Happy Birthday Piper!! We love you!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys! It looks like you had a blast!
Happy Birthday Piper!!! Love the pictures...she is such a cutie! I'm glad she dug in:)
Happy Birthday, Piper! From, Anderson, your tornado twin!
Piper is such a cutie! Time flies when you're having fun! And, I love Echo's haircut! I have the hardest time cutting my kids hair, but I love seeing little girls w/ cute short haircuts!!! Maybe someday one of my girls will talk me into it! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment