This little girl is our sunshine baby. She is so sweet and happy! We all are constantly trying to get smiles out of her, which come pretty easily these days.
I don't think I will ever get tired of squeezing her and kissing those cheeks!
She can melt just about anyone with her sweet face.
She can pull some pretty good looks too. This one looks like: "Seriously Mom? Haven't you taken enough pictures already?"
I love you baby Piper!!
8 comments:
When she asks that question again tell her "no, never". You need hundreds of pictures of that face, because someday it will still be cute, but this kind of cute.
Oh my gosh, these pictures are so cute!!!! I miss her so dang much!
I love her! Cute pictures.
So so cute. Piper could be a little model for a baby doll company. Those pictures are so precious. I love the last one, it's my favorite.
Love those kissy cheeks!
She is seriously so cute! I want to kiss her cheeks!
I've already told you that she the cutest baby ever! So, I need to email you again about the whole husband away at clinicals thing. To go with him or stay? How did you do it?
So cute!
Post a Comment