Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Right?

Well maybe. This has been definitely one of the most stressful Christmas seasons we have ever had, but it has been a lot of fun too. The kids are really getting excited about Santa and Porter is constantly singing out Jingle Bells and saying Merry Christmas.
My favorite little new gift this Christmas.
I know I am her mom and all, but I think she is so dang adorable.
A Happy 8th Anniversary for me and Beau, Beau got me these beautiful flowers.
Echo has been enjoying the snow (this was actually taken at Grandma Edwards)
So proud of her first snowman of the season.
Pipes loves to stare at the christmas lights.
This is the first "real" tree we have had in a while, and definitely the prettiest, even without any ornaments on, it was so perfect. I love looking at it.
Our first time having stockings by a fireplace, so fun!
I hope you are all having a Merry Christmas season!!

3 comments:

dkwalkerfam said...

Cute Pics! Love your tree!

Allison said...

Um, excuse me you think she is so darn adorable not because you're her mom, but because she IS so darn adorable.

So glad someone is blogging these days. Blog reading is my way to avoid things.

Mike + Mo said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! good job!

Hey I changed my blog address to mike-mo.blogspot.com

Sorry I didn't know it would cause broken links...

Molly