Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halloween and Thanksgiving




I know, I know, this is really late and we haven't posted in forever but I can explain. We just bought our first house (we have been renting the house we are in now) and we have been totally crazy trying to fix it up the way we want it before we move in. It is literally right down the street from where we are now so it won't be too hard of a move. I will post pictures soon. Plus we have had all this going on:

For Halloween we were lucky enough to have my Mom and Dad here and we had a lot of fun trick or treating together.
After that my parents stayed and watched Echo and Porter while we went to a P.A. conference in Arizona. It was a lot of fun and I will put those pictures in my next post.
Then Echo went on break and we went to Cedar City to go to Ryann's baptism. Porter travelled down with my parents but coming back that far with three kids by myself was quite the trek.
A few days after we got home we closed on the new house and immediately started going to work on tearing it apart so we can out it back together the way we like it.
We took a break from house stuff to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving with the Walker family. We had it here at our house and it was a lot of fun seeing everyone. Justin and Elsie stayed to spend some time with us and help with the new house, which was so nice and really fun for us. (Thanks again Justin and Elsie, we love you guys!) Elsie took some really fun pictures that I can't wait to see.
So that is what we have been up to the past month, a little crazy but also really exciting and fun.

3 comments:

Allison said...

YAY, a new post. I am so jealous you and Heidi got together. I have been missing you two so much. We might not be that far apart anymore, Shad might go to Washington next, he might also go to Alaska so we'll see. Now I need to see pics of the new house. Love you.

Allison said...

OH and how are you not fat? All your recipes on the food blog are far to sinful for me to lose weight on.

Charisse said...

A new house!! I can't wait to see the pictures of it. It sounds like you guys are doing a lot of work to it. When it is complete I bet it will be simple, yet bold.