Sunday, July 26, 2009

Porter and Piper

This week Echo is gone visiting Grandma and Grandpa Edwards and we have been missing her a ton.  It is crazy how quiet it is around here, I actually find myself missing the constant conversation with her.  Anyways, here are some pictures I took the past week of Porter and Piper.  I really wanted to capture Porter in his favorite playtime -  rolling cars all over our kitchen floor.
This is one of my favorites because Porter says "pit stop" and changes the race cars tires with the pit stop car.  He is so focused on the job he is doing.
This kid is all boy.
Piper is going to be six weeks old tomorrow.  I can hardly believe it.  She is the sweetest baby, she hardly ever cries and she is sleeping really great at night.  I have been able to get a few little smiles out of her the last couple of days.  Hopefully it will be really common here soon, because she has the cutest little smile!
Chillin outside in McCall.
Beau's mom made her the cute little headband she is wearing.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

Love the pics of the kids. You are so amazing. The ones of Porter look vintage--very classy!