Can you tell what my son's obsession is? Here Porter is holding his cars, watching the movie Cars, in his cars pajamas. The last few weeks we have been looking for Lightning McQueen everywhere, we think it may have gotten flushed down the toilet because something was stuck in the pipes and Beau couldn't get it to come back up but got it going the other way. We heard metal clanking all the way from the toilet upstairs down the pipes to the bottom floor. Porter has been asking for Lightning constantly so this weekend I went to Target and found him a new one. He was so excited, and I don't think he has let that car out of his sight for one second now that he has it back. He goes to sleep with it at night and comes carrying it down in the morning. Lightning watches him eat and take baths. A lot of Porter's day is spent on our wood floors rolling his cars from one side of the room to the other. His other favorite trick is rolling them under the oven, then saying "oh no!" as if he didn't do it on purpose. The other day I found at least 15 cars under there, and fishing them out at over 8 months pregnant is not an easy thing!
The other day Beau took Porter to the grocery store and Porter put Lightning on the grocery belt for a ride while they were checking out. Then said "Ka-chow!" to a lady that they passed.
We sure love this little guy, the three dollars and change that these cars cost is so worth all the joy he has gotten out of them. He is definitely all boy. We think this car obsession roots back to his Grandpa Edwards. :)
3 comments:
Umm... yeah.. "Flo" is still under OUR oven somewhere. I will try to fish it out and bring it up!
That is adorable. I had a little obsession with those "Cars" cars. They are so cute. So I bought some and they are like the only boy toys around:) Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
What a cutie :) Marley's best friend here is a boy who is also obsessed with Cars. She loves it as well and talked my mom into buying it for her when she was out.
Post a Comment