Sorry we haven't posted in a while. We have been a little busy but we have a bunch of announcements to share!!
First of all, Beau and I celebrated our 7th anniversary by going to Coldplay! We saw them about a week ago in Salt Lake and it was seriously amazing!

Chris Matthews is amazing on the piano!

These balls hung from the ceiling with images rotating on them. It was really cool.
Second of all, Beau got a job!! After graduation in a couple of weeks we will be moving to Boise! Beau will be working as a P.A. with CVA (see below).
Third, we found a house!! We were looking at houses all day and fell in love with this one. We are excited for all of you to come visit us in our new place!
Last, but definitely not least, we are expecting our third baby. Coming to join our family this June!
20 comments:
Sweet house! I can't wait to see the inside. We are super excited for Porter to have a baby sibling and to play card games with you guys soon.
go big or go home with the announcements! We love your place!! It is so sweet! We cant wait to visit this Christmas.
Congratulations four times over! So exciting on all counts!
So, I looked up your street and you guys are just across the block! We are so excited! And congrats on your new addition!
So disappointed. C'mon guys, what's with Boise! Thought you agreed to move back out here and stay away from Utah/Idaho?!
You've got some answering to do when you come out here for graduation.
(p.s. - love the house and of course knew about the baby, but congrats on that again too!)
WOW!! Congrats to you all on your exciting news! New job, house and baby....so wonderful. I hope you are feeling well.
All this great news! My brother went to that concert as well :)
I love the house and am so excited for your new addition! Keep us posted.
Give Beau a big congrats hug from us. He deserves it!
Wow, but a busy busy time! Congratulations on all of the above : ).
AAAAHHHHHH!!! Too many announcements, I am on overload.
Yay for the job.
Way YAY for the beautiful house
and Way more YAY than that for the pregnancy! I am so excited that Heidi, you and me will all be having babies next year. Of course I am glad I will have mine first. It would be a big killer to look at your little ones and have to wait for mine, sorry you're last. But still, YAY!
Congratulations!!! That's so great. I can't believe Beau is a getting a real job...seems so far away for us but it is SO exciting! Beautiful house! :) Seriously, you need to post pics of the inside. AND congrats on the new little one!
HOW EXCITING!!! I'm so excited you guys are moving to Boise, so we can visit when we come to town. The house is beautiful. I'm so happy about baby #3!! You have the cutest kids! We will call you over Christmas!
Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you. You really have come a long way.
Congratulations on all three! You guys have been busy! We're bummed for selfish reasons that you aren't coming back to California, but we are so happy for you.
We are so excited for you in every aspect with all your announcements. I must admit, it has made us REALLY trunky to hear about getting a real job in the real world and not having any more school. You guys are going to have to test the waters for us and give us pointer. The house looks great. And we are especially excited that #3 is coming! There is nothing better than adding a sweet spirit to the family. We miss you guys.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for the baby and the move! I'm so happy everything is going well!!!
Congratulations on everything! Great job Beau!
congrats
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Too much to take in!!
Congrats on all of the above!
The house is beautiful! I hope you are feeling better :)
Job, house, baby Congrats! I'm due in june also. How have you been feeling?
Post a Comment