Now that Porter is three he is starting to go to an early intervention preschool. Today was his first day and he didn't cry or anything! He went with his teacher to hang up his backpack and went right to work playing at the table. I feel like my kids are getting way too big way too fast! He looked so cute with his little backpack on.
Watchin some toons til school starts.
The coolest thing about this new school is that Porter gets to ride a bus! He thought that was really fun! It was his first time to ever ride one. I think he has been a little jealous of watching Echo come home on her bus.

2 comments:
That is hilarious to see a tiny preschooler getting off and on the bus. He kills me. What a cutie. It's mile stones like that that always make me cry. I should be excited for the next stage, but each stage just goes by way to fast.
That kid is such a stud! I love the jeans. I am posting as Cory, but I am Kristen.
Post a Comment