Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We Are Famous! Well... not quite yet.

As many of you know me and my sister Erica (and sometimes other family members) started a recipe blog called "Favorite Family Recipes".
Right now we are #378 on the top food and drink blogs! And we are slowly climbing, so if you have a chance check it out so we can boost our number.
The website is:
http://favfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Erica said...

Whoo! We are #376! I am stoked! Just you wait 'enry 'iggins... one day we will be #1! (haha maybe not, but that would be pretty cool if we were)

Lacy said...

I love this website, Em. I check it at least every few days and I think the recipes are fabulous. The Mongolian Beef has become a favorite in our house. And banana pancakes we will have to try, Jack Johnson has made them famous!

You are now #374!

Erica said...

Funny story about the Banana Pancakes.. the place where we got them is in a little restaurant about 5 minutes from where Jack Johnson grew up! I swear the banana pancakes at Hukilau are the ones he sings about! They are definitely good enough to write a song about!
Yay! We are #359 now! Sawwweeeet!

Laura said...

I also LOVE your food blog. Everything we try is sooo yummy! The calzones are probably our favorite, but the list to choose from is pretty long. :) Keep 'em coming!

Emily said...

Now 339!