Echo had her first Valentines day at school. Check out all the valentines she got. She thought that was pretty fun.
This picture is really fuzzy, but the only one I had of the two of them on Valentines.
Yesterday we decided to put away the pac n' play Porter has been sleeping in and try him out in his toddler bed. I took him down for his nap and layed him down in his bed, then snuck out and listened outside the door. I heard him get down and I could hear him playing with his toys for a while. Finally it was quiet in there so I snuck in to see if he got back in his bed to sleep. Nope. The first thing I saw was his empty bed.
Then I noticed Porter fast asleep in the closet with all his cars around him.
What a cutey. We will get the hang of this bed thing eventually. :)
Actually last night he slept in the bed all night long. It was really funny to hear him come knock on the door in the morning when he woke up.
6 comments:
I missed You. I was just on Heidi's blog and thought I would check on you again and if you hadn't updated I was going to hunt ya down.
I love new stages in the growing up period. It was almost exciting to see where I would find Ella next, after she went to a big bed.
I bet you are loving being together as a family again!
Man, your family recipe blog really humbles ours!
Hey Emily, it's Mischa. I needed to get some info from you guys for our class reunion this year. Could you email me your mailing address, email, and a phone number to mischamerica@gmail.com? I would really appreciate it!
Porter is getting so big!
Yay for being together again! I bet you're loving it! We're so happy for you.
BTW, we tried out Fat Burger a couple weekends ago. You're right - DEEELISH. Yummy, yummy shake (and burger and "fat fries").
Yea, an update!!! I love Echo's quote on the side about princess's not talking with their mouths full. She's so cute!
Post a Comment