The past three years I have tried really hard to get a fun Christmas picture of my kids. This year I really wanted one that would remind me of being in California. I have to admit that I am really happy with how it turned out! It is a little fuzzy because I had to lighten it up so much (it took us longer than expected to get there and the sun was already down) but I still really like it. Here are the pictures from each year, they definitely aren't professional but not too bad from trying to do it myself, right? :)
Oh my!!! Those pictures are so cute!! Porter is getting so big. And his hair is so long. Beau it kind of looks like when you had a mop head. Fun!! Well is always looks like you guys are having so much fun, and I hope when you come see us that we can take you to do some fun stuff.
Em, Those pictures are SO COOL! I love them. Great idea. You always do such cute Christmas cards! Remember when we made them together that one year :) Fun times.
Ems, those pictures are so adorable! You really are professional, you have the best artistic eye! I guess it helps too when your kids are so cute and photogenic too :)Miss you, missy!! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
10 comments:
Oh my!!! Those pictures are so cute!! Porter is getting so big. And his hair is so long. Beau it kind of looks like when you had a mop head. Fun!! Well is always looks like you guys are having so much fun, and I hope when you come see us that we can take you to do some fun stuff.
Em, Those pictures are SO COOL! I love them. Great idea. You always do such cute Christmas cards! Remember when we made them together that one year :) Fun times.
Darling, darling, darling! Do you hire out?!?
Are they cute kids or what!
Boy Em's--I think you are really a california girl at heart! You WILL leave your heart in San Francisco when you leave!
Baker Beach? Well done. I am with Laura, do you hire out?
Ems, those pictures are so adorable! You really are professional, you have the best artistic eye! I guess it helps too when your kids are so cute and photogenic too :)Miss you, missy!! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Man, Porter is cute! Echo is a doll, too, of course.
Ditto to all previous comments. Awesome photos, and darling kids.
those pictures are so cute!! they are really nice with the black and white added. i cant wait to see you guys for Christmas!!
so cute!
Post a Comment