Monday, October 29, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Our ward puts on a pretty awesome Trunk or Treat. It begins with a carnival in the gym, then a costume parade, then outside for the Trunk or Treat where the kids keep circling around until all the candy is gone. Needless to say Echo got quite the candy load.
Princess and Batman
Porter and Grandma
Beau was the guy behind the fishing wall.
Echo, Rachel, and Blake
More Halloween Friends

5 comments:

Erica said...

I love Porters little costume!! Both of the kids look so CUTE!!! It looks like you had so much fun with Mom and Dad! I am jealous! Mom and Dad visit you guys more than they visit us.. and we are only a few hours away!!

Unknown said...

Porter and Echo's costumes are totally adorable! I am so sad that I missed our ward's trunk or treat...it's the best way to celebrate Halloween with little kids/babies. Looks like gma and gpa got to spoil the kids as well!

McKenzie said...

Their costumes are so cute. I thought of you guys last night at the trunk or treat... it just isn't the same without the Walkers! Looks like you had fun at yours!

Laura said...

I love that picture of Porter and your mom.

Brady and Karen said...

Everyone's gotta take a turn behind the fishing wall.

Blake looks like he's about a B-cup.