I thought that I would take you all for a walk down memory lane of Halloween past.
Unfortunately last year everyone thought that Echo was a boy and Porter was a girl. This year their costumes are much more gender specific - there should be no confusion. More halloween fun to be continued next week!
7 comments:
CUTIES! Makes me kinda sad though when you see just how fast they are growing up! We miss you all a ton! Can't wait for the wedding to see you.
Nice costumes Echo and Porter! What are you guys going to be this year we wonder?!! We cant wait to find out!!
SO CUTE!! Fun of you to share!
I just want to kiss Echo's little baby cheeks!! Those two are so cute!
Your kids are super cute. Afton is a Giraffe this year.
How Cute, your kids are so awesome! I remember when you emailed the pic of Porter and Echo to us(Porter's 1st Halloween)Time flies!
Hey, I'm not sure if Beau got my email, I was wondering when Paige is getting married? I would love to go to the reception if she is having one in Weiser--let me know! Thanks Emily.
Post a Comment