Saturday, August 11, 2007

Oakland Raiders-27 Arizona Cardinals-23

So Beau was in charge of our date night Saturday night and early in the week he got some cheap tickets to the Oakland Raiders vs. the Arizona Cardinals game. We were at about the 40 yard line and only six rows up from the field. These normally were about a hundred dollars per seat but for a pre-season game we got them for ten.
We were sitting by some pretty intense Raiders fans. While taking a picture I accidentally knocked the side of someones beer (who wasn't even there) and it spilled a little bit and the guy sitting next to us just glared at me and shook his head for about an entire minute. Apparently this was an unforgivable crime. I am certain the guy sitting next to us didn't even know the guy whose beer I spilt. It was very fun but I can guarantee that when it's my turn for date night we are going to something a little different. :)

6 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

You finally got to go to your football game!

Devin and Amber said...

I love football!! it is good for you to go and do that Emily, I take Amber to a Boise State game every year!! We are planing on going to Utah State in November to see the blue and orange play this year,,. I hope it is snowing!

That is cool.. you have some great pics of the starting offense for AZ. Boldin is moving in motion behind Leinart!! Awesome! Keep that pic Leinart might win a Superbowl one day.

Dale and Linda said...

Looks like you are cold. I can't believe the hats and sweatshirts. You look like you are in Moscow again in October. The game really looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Raiders fans can not be very nice, especially when it comes to their alcohol. Lame.

-Lacy

cory said...

I can't believe you went into the Raider Lair and came out alive! Are you kidding me?! And you even knocked over some Raider guy's beer? I can't believe you're still breathing. He must have been a tame fan.

dkwalkerfam said...

dude...I am so jealous of you...Looks like fun. Maybe we can go this fall if we can make it over your way this fall. Only 4 days left till family vacation!!