This is a little Video of Echo's last swim lesson. She took a two week course from a girl in our Stake. At first she wouldn't put her head in the water but by the end of it she would swim under the water and come up for breath. She made it about half way across the pool one of the times.

4 comments:
Way to go, Echo!
Beau, I noticed your comment on The JEW family's blog about the "Ditching".... Do i need to continue??? yea....thats what i thought...I dont know if i would call it ditching or stood up..Either way you guys "Jewed us" by not coming over on the 4th weekend.
Hey cute kid! Sorry for the inconvienience, but I never liked my address so I changed it to www.roundies.blogspot.com
hey emily! its me, amy mickelsen, from ricks! i somehow got to your blog after looking at heidis and i saw heidis after looking at another friends! Anyway, your family looks so great! you and beau were always perfect! echo's quotes make me laugh!!!
Post a Comment