Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Erica's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday was Erica's bridal shower, all of us sisters put it together and there was a lot of food and fun. Erica is getting so excited for the wedding, only two more days to go!
Amber, Elise, Erica, Emily, and Echo
Erica opening her gifts.
Echo, Emily, and Porter (he looks pretty excited to be there)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Who knew that Erica would end up being the tallest sister! :)

Emily said...

She isn't the tallest, she is just wearing massive heals.

everything petersen said...

Hey Emily, how are you doing? I but you had fun in Cedar City! I can't believe how grown up Erica is, last time I saw her was probably ten years ago.
Bonnie

THE BANGARTS said...

Beautiful girls! Congratulations to Erica!

Dale and Linda said...

Emily helped a lot on the wedding cake. She is a natural with all her artistic ability. I'm about ready to turn the cake decorating business over to her. It was so fun being with all the family together. We had a great time with everyone.
Grandma E