We had such a fun visit this last week. It was DJ, Katelyn, Paige, and Kristin's (Paige's friend) spring break and they all flew in to spend it here with us in California. The only problem was that it went by way too fast! As you can see Katelyn, our amazing family hair stylist, chopped off mine and Echo's hair. We are both excited for the shorter styles to last us through the summer.
On Friday we went into San Francisco and played around. In this picture you can see Alcatraz right behind DJ.

While we were walking down the street DJ and Katelyn and Paige and Kristin decided to get caricatures done. They turned out pretty funny.

Then we walked over to Ghirardelli square for some of their famous hot fudge sundaes.

It was amazing how fast those sundaes got eaten. Katelyn took Paige and Kristin's picture and the next thing she knew her sundae that she was sharing with DJ and Beau was gone. Porter could have cared less about the ice cream but he was pretty enthralled with the ceiling fan.

Just the girls.

On Saturday we had big plans of going to the beach and getting some sun. Unfortunately the weather turned on us and the beach was pretty cold. We took a few pictures, ate our picnic in the car, then headed over to the Exploratorium instead. It ended up being really fun, there were so many things to see. We spent over two hours there and had to leave because it was closing and we still didn't see everything!

We miss you all so much already. It's time to start making plans for the next visit! We need a rematch at Settlers and Canasta. Thanks again for coming to see us.
5 comments:
Do you guys play Settlers of Catan? Matt and I are FREAKS for that game. If you ever want to play....give us a call!
I can't believe that DJ is already married!? Time goes way too fast. I love your hair Ems!
I'm with Heidi on this one! I didn't know D.J. was married!! Is Justin married? Wow! Your hair does look way cute, by the way!
I guess I should catch you guys up on the Walker Family.
DJ and Katelyn were married last August.
Justin and Elsie have been married for almost 4 years and they have 2 girls. Layla, who will be three this year, and Hazel who was just born in December.
Paige is a freshman in College in Twin Falls.
EMILY! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! It is so cute! :) I want to come out there SOOOo bad! I am so jealous!! Echo and Porter need to see their Auntie Erica more. I miss them so much!!! -- Erica
Post a Comment